As an ISO 9001 certified company; we are committed to quality and perfection. To maintain this we strictly follow quality checks at every stage of the manufacturing process, in order to adhere to international quality standards. In fact this starts right form an exacting check on the raw material as per customer requirement and is maintained throughout the process.
Our fully automated production plant is engineered to respond to customers varied demands. Today we have a daily capacity for seven different products, with a total production of 90000 to 100000 pieces per day, which entail 4000 to 40000 pieces of each product. Our product having different categories of valves ranging from Bicycles valves to trucks valves.
Over the past 25 years we have been mastering the art of engineering excellence, backed by our committed and skilled workforce who believe in that perfection, which is the key to our success story. And more than that, with our well conceived strategies and clearly defined objectives, we at Khodiyar Products, are set to greet the challenges of future customer demands.
Setting UP In the year 1979
Range of Production
We manufacture Valves as per TR, ETRTO, ITTAC etc. Standards ranging from Bicycle to Truck
We started with 10 people in 1979; at present we have 150 trained people
In 1979 averaging 2,000 pieces per day and today the turnover goes up to 90,000 to 1,00,000 pieces per day
- 1979 - Beginning the production of Brass Bicycle valves and general Brass parts.
- 1983 - Started manufacturing of Automotive Vehicles Camp-In valves for two and four wheelers.
- 1985 - Started manufacturing Brass Stem for Rubber Base for all kinds of vehicles
- 1990 - Company has shifted to new premises for better infrastructure, work culture and facility
- 1991 - As a part of development, the company has initiated towards moulding of valves with natural rubber.
- 1994 - We have started manufacturing Natural rubber Inner Tubes at our Ankleshwar Plant in Gujarat state
- 1995 - For better Brass characteristics, company has started in house casting division with latest furnace machinery.
- 1997 - Company has increase their production capacity by developingnew automized machines
- 1998 - To fulfill market demand of rubber base valves, company initiated their new plant with wide area and modern infrastructure
- 2000 - Company has started Tubeless Valves manufacturing to fulfill the Indian and Overseas demand
- 2002 - Company expanding it wings from domestic market to export market mainly concentrated on Europe, American & Asian market
- 2004 - Company adopted the quality management system for better quality production and work culture and get ISO 9001:2000 certificate by TUV Suddeutschland, Germany
- 2004 - We have started manufacturing synthetic (Butyl) rubber base valves to fulfill the market demand with all range of valves.
- 2007 - Company has increase their production capacity by developing new PLC Based rubber moulding presses and other related machines.
The In House latest measuring & testing Facality invented and implemented at various stages of production line. Having a sophisticated tool room facality having;
- Machinery - Tool & Cutter Grinders.
- Measuring Instruments - Profile Projector, Guages, Verniers & Micrometers
- Testing Equipment - Hardness Tester, UTM for rupture / Pullout testing.
Further material testing facilities like spectrometer, metallography, etc are carried out with the outside reputed agencies.